- A wonderful non-profit, I Had Cancer, brought me on board to blog as a guest expert every two weeks. Check out my first few posts to catch up: What the Hell Is a Cancer Coach, Screw Hope & Let’s Talk Possibility.
- I’m going through a complete re-branding and rebuilding of my website so watch for the launch coming near the end of this month.
- My newsletter is making a comeback with the new branding…stay tuned and watch your inbox…and if you haven’t signed up yet, you can register for free on my home page.
- I have been invited to present at the World Cancer Congress in Montreal at the end of the month on life coaching as the missing piece in survivorship care…a major step in educating the medical community about the efficacy and power of coaching for survivors.
- Practicing what I preach…balance…I actually took a full week off to enjoy the summer…yay me! Check out my return to slalom skiing after five years
By tambre on August 13, 2012
Article written by tambre
I help cancer survivors and caregivers to move from surviving to thriving.