Thriving, thriving, thriving. Over the past two months, I’ve spent a lot of time looking at the idea of thriving…and the other side of that coin…surviving. It’s one of those dichotomies you just have to embrace like black and white.
Neither is good or bad. They are simply different ways of living your life. Survival comes first. You can’t thrive if you don’t have your basic survival needs met. Food, clothing, shelter, our health.
When a crisis hits, like when we or someone we love is diagnosed with cancer, our focus can become myopic and all about survival. That’s understandable. But at some point, once the basic needs and actions are in place, it is important to take a step back and assess.
From this place, we can begin to ask how we can consciously go through the next phase as the healing journey unfolds. Initially, this can takes some energy and require some support. But with the right tools, it won’t be long before you feel like you can actually breathe again. You can give yourself permission to include some thriving in your living.
When you expand your day to include time to thrive, you begin to elevate yourself above the circumstances of the challenge you or your loved one is facing.
As we each lift ourselves up, so do we lift up the world. And as I witness others doing this in their life, particularly when they are walking through their fears to get to a place of living a more elevated life, I am reminded how grateful I am to be sharing this journey with so many courageous souls.
It’s now possible, through my i-Thrive Assessment to quickly get a very clear, conscious picture of what is keeping you in survival mode. Generating this awareness is the first step that moves you toward thriving. If a brief, 20 minute online assessment could help you:
- optimize your physical energy
- access your secret energy stash
- discover if you are effectively harnessing all your internal & external resources to heal and thrive
- identify 8 key areas of your life where you can flourish instead of just surviving
- reveal ways to reduce stress caused by worry, anxiety & fear
- measure your potential to find peace & live an inspired life
- be a powerful advocate for yourself or your loved one from this point moving forward
- design a survivorship plan that encompasses not just your physical wellness but your emotional well being and happiness ~ for both caregivers and survivors
- assess your ability to move consciously through the cancer experience or other major challenge you’re facing while managing fears & concerns
Email me today for your special offer pricing and coupon code so you can uncover your i-Thrive! Factor and get a 30 minute private phone or skype consultation with me to review your results so you can begin to move from surviving to thriving now!